We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic Sales Leader to play a critical role in growing the company’s footprint in Collegiate and High School programs. This role is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join the team leading the digital transformation of football and contribute to expanding one of the most exciting companies in sports technology.
- Position Modern Football Technology for continued growth, contributing to company strategy based on market knowledge.
- Lead each sales process step with customers, including product demonstrations, proposal build and communication, implementation and training, and agreement execution.
- Generate new sales opportunities and long-term partnerships through networking.
- Build deep relationships with clients, learning how Game Day, Build-a-Play, and CMS can add value to coaching staffs and collaborate with them to help them achieve their goals.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years in Collegiate or High School athletics.
- Experience in SaaS Sales.
- Experience using football-specific software products.
What we offer:
- A role in shaping the future of sports, and a career that grows as the company grows.
- An exceptional culture of high achievement and teamwork.
- Supportive and humble colleagues who are some of the top problem solvers and innovators in the game.
- Financial security through competitive compensation and incentives.
- A comprehensive benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and a 401K with match.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Company equity.
- 100% remote work.
Founded in 2022, Modern Football Technology is a data management and analytics company that helps football programs extract value out of data that is inadequately gathered and underutilized. Our value is realized in the forms of organizational efficiencies, cost reductions, and competitive advantages. In less than a year, we signed several college and high school programs, and raised pre-seed capital to fund our go-to-market strategy. As our product suite continues to grow, you will be part of team serving top-tier athletic organizations.
Modern Football Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and take affirmative action not to discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, compensation, benefits, and training. MFT is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.