We are seeking a skilled and passionate iOS Developer to join our dynamic team and play a pivotal role in developing our innovative technology platform. This position is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of our team, leading the advancement of mobile technology and contributing to the growth of one of the most forward-thinking companies in sports analytics.
- Lead the development and maintenance of iOS applications, ensuring robust and efficient performance.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features for our iOS platform.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Maintain high standards for code quality, application performance, and stability.
- Conduct code reviews, mentor junior developers, and enforce software development best practices.
- Actively participate in the entire application lifecycle, from concept to delivery and support.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with XCode and XCUITesting
- 5+ years of Swift programming experience
- 5+ years of experience writing XCTest/XCUITesting
- An expert with source control technologies like Git
- Experience in triaging, debugging, and monitoring automated tests
What we offer:
- A role in shaping the future of sports, and a career that grows as the company grows.
- An exceptional culture of high achievement and teamwork.
- Supportive and humble colleagues who are some of the top problem solvers and innovators in the game.
- Financial security through competitive compensation and incentives.
- A comprehensive benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and a 401K with match.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Company equity.
- 100% remote work.
Founded in 2022, Modern Football Technology is a data management and analytics company that helps football programs extract value out of data that is inadequately gathered and underutilized. Our value is realized in the forms of organizational efficiencies, cost reductions, and competitive advantages. In less than a year, we signed several college and high school programs, and raised pre-seed capital to fund our go-to-market strategy. As our product suite continues to grow, you will be part of team serving top-tier athletic organizations.
Modern Football Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and take affirmative action not to discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, compensation, benefits, and training. MFT is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com.