Do you love building software that’s easy to use, feels fast, and solves real world problems? Do you love modern tech stacks and the ability to work directly with customers? We need a talented developer to build out our product vision that will provide an unmatched experience for customers. You’ll be directly supporting the creation of software and data analytics that programs will use to operate more efficiently and gain advantages on the field.
- Create software, applications, and scalable web services.
- Design, test, and implement various software applications.
- Optimize the products that our customers use every day: make it faster, make it more user-friendly, make it DO MORE STUFF to save time and eliminate manual processes.
- Developing customer-facing interfaces to move processes that are currently handled manually to a self-service model.
- Modern Python and React.
- Relational databases and ORMs (we use SQLite).
- Work with our product team and develop their product visions into well architected solutions.
- Identify processes that could become customer self-serviced, removing that task(s) from our support team.
- Be a technical visionary planning with internal stakeholders to create the future of our company.
What we offer:
- A role in shaping the future of football, and a career that grows as the company grows.
- An exceptional culture of high achievement and teamwork.
- Supportive and humble colleagues who are some of the top problem solvers and innovators in the game.
- Financial security through competitive compensation and incentives.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Company equity.
- 100% remote work.
Founded in 2022, Modern Football Technology is a data management and analytics company that helps football programs extract value out of data that is inadequately gathered and underutilized. Our value is realized in the forms of organizational efficiencies, cost reductions, and competitive advantages. In less than a year, we signed several college and high school programs, and raised pre-seed capital to fund our go-to-market strategy. As our product suite continues to grow, you will be part of team serving top-tier athletic organizations.
Modern Football Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and take affirmative action not to discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, compensation, benefits, and training. MFT is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.