We are looking for an outgoing, persuasive Customer Success Manager to join our team. This individual will be responsible for onboarding our customers and ensuring that Modern Football Technology’s reputation for strong relationship building, customer experience, and service in the industry remains an overwhelming competitive advantage.
- Plan and lead each step of the customer lifecycle with clients, including implementation and training, continuous value delivery, account expansion, and renewal.
- Build deep relationships with customers, learn and demonstrate how Game Day, Build-a-Play, and CMS can add value to their program, and collaborate with them to help them achieve their goals.
- Analyze customer data, draw insights to inform accounts’ success, and identify opportunities to increase engagement and drive value.
- Master product functionality and communicate technical capabilities to prospects and customers.
- 3+ years in Collegiate Division I athletics.
- Experience in Customer Success, and/or SaaS.
- Experience with value delivery and client retention best practices.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, analytical, and process-oriented.
- Executive communication skills and presence.
Creative, innovative, and growth-minded.
What we offer:
- A role in shaping the future of sports, and a career that grows as the company grows.
- An exceptional culture of high achievement and teamwork.
- Supportive and humble colleagues who are some of the top problem solvers and innovators in the game.
- Financial security through competitive compensation and incentives.
- A comprehensive benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and a 401K with match.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Company equity.
- 100% remote work.
Founded in 2022, Modern Football Technology is a data management and analytics company that helps football programs extract value out of data that is inadequately gathered and underutilized. Our value is realized in the forms of organizational efficiencies, cost reductions, and competitive advantages. In less than a year, we signed several college and high school programs, and raised pre-seed capital to fund our go-to-market strategy. As our product suite continues to grow, you will be part of team serving top-tier athletic organizations.
Modern Football Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and take affirmative action not to discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, compensation, benefits, and training. MFT is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.